Written by Dr Gill Black, Co-Director of the Sustainable Livelihoods Foundation and Co-I on this project, Gill gives us insights into what is needed for short-term and long-term engagement with Covid-19 in South Africa. Read the article here.
- Community and; Stakeholder engagement events in Overcome Heights, Sweet Home Farm and Delft
- Postdoctoral research position available
- Podcast: ‘Township in Lockdown’ (Sustainable Livelihoods Foundation)
- COVID-19 Community Engagement In South Africa: The Time Is Now
- Opening sites for 20,000 new informal traders will help offset economic ravages of Covid-19