Priorities have been set to address Covid-19 in South Africa. But a dedicated effort to engage marginalised communities on the disease and its prevention is absent. There is an urgency to fill this gap through a focused, accurate and reliable mobile intervention. The time is now. Dr Gill Black, Co-Director of the Sustainable Livelihoods Foundation and Co-Investigator on this project gives us insights on a free-to-use COVID-19 app for marginalised communities in South Africa. Full article here.
- Community and; Stakeholder engagement events in Overcome Heights, Sweet Home Farm and Delft
- Postdoctoral research position available
- Podcast: ‘Township in Lockdown’ (Sustainable Livelihoods Foundation)
- COVID-19 Community Engagement In South Africa: The Time Is Now
- Opening sites for 20,000 new informal traders will help offset economic ravages of Covid-19